The Community Health Expo will take place in downtown Silver Spring at the Silver Spring Civic Building, located at:
1 Veterans Place
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Driving directions to Downtown Silver Spring:
Driving from Downtown Washington:
- Turn right onto New York Ave NW (go 0.6 miles)
- Continue onto K St NW (go 0.1 miles)
- Turn left onto 7th St NW (go 1.0 miles)
- Continue onto Georgia Ave NW (go 5.5 miles)
- Turn right onto Ellsworth Dr (0.2 miles)
Driving from the west along the Beltway (I-495):
- Take Georgia Avenue (MD-97 S) exit (Exit 31B S) towards Silver Spring.
- Proceed South on Georgia Avenue for approximately 1.5 miles to the center of downtown Silver Spring.
Driving from the east along the Beltway (I-495):
- Take Colesville Road (US 29) exit (Exit 30) towards Silver Spring.
- Proceed South on Colesville Road for approximately 1.5 miles to the center of downtown Silver Spring.
Parking in Downtown Silver Spring:
The public garages offer free parking on the Saturday of the event. For parking information and locations, click here.
By Bus or Metro:
Metro's Red Line Station in Silver Spring - Get off the Metro at the Silver Spring Metro Station. Head northeast on Colesville Rd. toward 2nd Ave/Wayne Ave (go 0.3 miles). Turn right on to Georgia Ave (go 360 feet). Turn left onto Ellsworth Dr. (go 0.2 miles). Arrive at Silver Spring Civic Building.
By Ride On Bus:
The Silver Spring Station is served by Ride On routes, 1,2,3,4,5,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,22,28.
The Silver Spring Station is served by Metrobus routes 70,71,J5,F4,F6,JHI,J2,J3,J4,Q2,S2,S4,Y8,Z5.