2:00–4:30 p.m. EDT
35A Convent Drive
Bethesda, MD 20892
View Campus Map
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS AND POSTERS
CRCHD is inviting the submission of abstracts highlighting recent research for poster presentation during this year’s iCURE Welcome Ceremony. All previous scholars (2018-2022) are invited to submit a scientific abstract.
Abstract submissions are open until October 2, 2023.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please read and follow the Abstract Submission Guidelines below. You must register for the ceremony before submitting an abstract.
Abstracts should be submitted in Word format, not exceed 250 words, use 1-inch margins (all around), Arial 12-point font, and must include:
- Title of abstract
- Author name(s), degree(s), and affiliation(s)
- Primary presenter, affiliation, and email
- Introduction, hypothesis/objectives, methods, results, conclusions, and future recommendations (opportunities/challenges).
In-Person Display Board Details and Set-up Requirements
- Posters will be displayed on 4 feet high by 6 feet wide boards and equipped with pushpins.
- For greatest convenience, we urge you to BRING YOUR POSTER with you to the meeting.
- You should set up your poster during the registration period before the ceremony begins.
- Posters should be removed following the ceremony. Any posters remaining after that time will be discarded.
If you experience any difficulty uploading and/or submitting your abstract, please email Ms. Michelle Murray at email@example.com.